March 11, 2005: 4th Annual Medicaid Research Conference
- Conference Agenda
- "Medicaid Maternal and Child Health Research"
Mimi Graham, Ph.D., Florida State University
- "Titrating Home Care to Patient Risks- A Budgeting Strategy"
William Weissert , Ph.D., Florida State University
- "Senior Health Choices- A Managed, Integrated Long Term Care Plan"
Beth Kidder, Agency for Health Care Administration
- "The Relative Efficiency of Managed Care and Traditional Fee-for-Services Long-Term Care Programs in Florida"
Jennifer R. Salmon, Ph.D., School of Aging Studies, University of South Florida
- KEY NOTE ADDRESS - "Medicaid Reform- Past, Present, and Future"
Alice Burton, Director, Academy Health
- "Self-Directed Care in (Mental) Health- An Economic Perspective"
Rick Smith, Ph.D., University of South Florida
- "Hepatitis C- Identification and Treatment in the Florida Medicaid Program"
Earlene Lipowski Ph.D., College of Pharmacy, University of Florida
- "Medicaid to Medicare- Dually-eligibles in Transition"
Martin Schuh, ACS Federal Health Care
This page was last updated Nov. 14, 2008.