FCMU Template Image
Talks & Presentations
As part of our mission to disseminate data, FCMU staff, student assistants, and affiliated faculty are encouraged to give talks and presentations to share research findings within the university, through academic competitions, and at regional or national conferences. The following list is a selection of such presentations, organized chronologically.
- March 19, 2005 - "Health Disparities, Health Insurance, and People of Color: The Florida Picture" presented R. Paul Duncan, Ph.D. and Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- April 9, 2005 - "Racial and Ethnic Differences in Health Insurance Coverage among Adult Workers in Florida" a McNair Research Presentation by Jacky LaGrace.
- May 20, 2005 - "Children"s Health Care Coverage: Florida Health Insurance Study, 1999 and 2004" presented to the KidCare Coordinating Council by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- May 2005 - "Administrative Data Case Study Results" presented by Kathleen T. Call and Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- May 2005 - "Dental and Health Care Utilization among Florida Pediatric MediPass Beneficiaries" presented at the National Oral Health Conference by Frank Catalanotto, DMD.
- June 2005 - "Association between Interruptions in Medicaid Coverage and Utilizations and Expenditures among Enrollees with Diabetes" presented by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D. and Jeffrey S. Harman, Ph.D.
- November 11, 2005 - "Health Care Disparities: A Call to Action" presented to the Black Nurses Association by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- November 9, 2005 - "The Florida Medicaid MediPass Program: Current Issues" presented to the Florida Senate Health Committee by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- 2005 - "Impact of Interruptions in Public Insurance Coverage on Utilization and Expenditures by Enrollees with Depression" presented by Jeffrey S. Harman, Ph.D. and Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- February 7, 2006 - "Communicating with Policymakers" presented to the State Health Research and Policy Interest Group, 2006 Policy Breakfast by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- March 3, 2006 - "Analysis of the 2004 Survey of Safety Net Providers: Community Health Center Component" presented to the FHIS 2004 Phase II Statewide Steering Committee at Winter Park Health Foundation by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- March 24, 2006 - "Key Issues in Health Services Research" presented to the Department of Pharmacy, Health Care Administration by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- June 24, 2006 - "Predictors of Breast Cancer Fatalism Among Women" presented at the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- June 25, 2006 - "Medicaid Reform in Florida: Research Questions" presented at the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting by Allyson G. Hall, Ph.D.
- June 25, 2006 - "Patient Experiences and Utilization in Medicaid Provider Sponsored Organizations" presented at the AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting by Cameron Schiller, M.S.